Second Research



Thesis :  Social media is beneficial to South Korean Society


What I hope to learn from this source :

I want to learn about how social media can effective for health care and specific advantages of health communication.

Notes :

1.    Social media can make the way that patients, public and health professionals connect with.

2.    Social media can encourage the interaction between users and provide them the collaboration among them.

3.    Social media can provide public health surveillance system and analyze patients’ health data.

Final Thoughts :

Through this source, I could know the that social media can work well in terms of people's health, and I was able to know about the benefits of social media on the other side. Also, I thought it will be better to look for some examples that actually have had a good impact on health communication through networking services.

댓글